Confused by Medicare?
You are not alone!
Come meet your local Medicare Insurance Broker.
Join us for a complimentary meal and Medicare Educational Event. This is not a sales event. We will show you how Medicare works. This Workshop will help you make an informed choice with all your options, not just one plan or company. Know all the facts and make the best choice.
What Will You Learn at The Medicare Educational Event?
- Cost and benefits of Part A hospital.
- Cost and benefits of Part B doctors and outpatient services.
- Cost and benefits of Part C Advantage Plans.
- Cost and coverage of Part D drug plans.
- Cost and benefits of Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap).
- Who is IRMAA (Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount) and how can she affect my Medicare coverage?
The advantage of using a broker at no cost, the broker has access to many companies and plan options while a company agent only knows their company plans.
A salesperson will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs please call 800.641.3315 (TTY 711). Not affiliated with or endorsed by Medicare or any other government agency. Medicare has neither reviewed or endorsed this information.
CA License # 0E81972.