There are many reasons the value of offering company dental insurance to employees in Huntington Beach California has been overlooked. Here are just a few of them.
- The cost to the company can be $0 with optional dental insurance. Alternatively, the company can contribute a percentage of the premium for dental insurance. The average company dollar contribution is $20 to $40 per employee each month depending on plans offered and the company contribution.
- Seventy percent of employees would like dental insurance.
- Dental insurance has an impact on your employees’ overall health and detecting non-related illness and disease.
- Why don’t many employees and dependents get their teeth cleaned? Cost is a major factor. The average cost per cleaning is $130 and is recommended to be done twice a year.
- If you want to attract and keep your employees, even if you are a small company with only 2 employees, you need to offer dental insurance.
- Using in-network dentists saves an average of 70% of the cost. See Delta Dental example.
Companies often overlook the value of offering company dental insurance to employees in Huntington Beach California for the following two reasons.
- Companies have overlooked the value of dental insurance for their employees.
- Companies that considered offering dental insurance, for one reason or another, decided against it.
If you have never looked into company dental insurance for your employees or have considered it in the past, but decided against it, we encourage you to look into company dental insurance for your employees. This is one of the best and lowest cost benefits the company can offer their employees. We can give you many choices that will fit your company’s budget, which include HMO and PPO plans. Call 800-641-3315 or set a phone appointment for a convenient time for our agent to contact you.