Group Health Insurance in California for Companies under 20 employees.
Are you an owner of a company or a manager? Would you like to offer group health insurance in California to your employees? This coverage could be equal to larger companies. Well, you can. You can offer each employee a different carrier, as well as offering each employee a different policy. Let the employee pick the plan that meets their needs. Whether your employee is 22-years-old and has no responsibilities, but does ride dirt bikes on the weekends. Or a 35-year-old employee with a wife and two children, coupled with one child that has a chronic condition. Then they can pick the plan that meets their needs. The best part is, you can control the company contribution, no matter what plan the employee selects.
Eight Insurance Companies.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Health Net
- Sutter Health Plus
- United Health Care
- Western Health Advantage
Four types of insurance plans are offered.
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)
- EPO (Exclusive Provider Organization)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
Additional no cost benefits for your company.
- Define company contribution
- Human Resource Support on-line 24/7
- Download company handbook
- Cal Cobra
- Premium Only Plan
Additional no cost benefits for your employees.
- All four tiers of insurance offered
- Multiple insurance companies and plans to select from
- Discounts for entertainment, dental, vision, California Rx card, fitness, and wellness
- Fitness and wellness discounts
- Premium Only Plan
In today’s market for the best employees, you need to supply what the employees want. They expect group health insurance and Welch Insurance can help. It is never easy to find good employees, and can also be expensive. To keep and attract the employees you want, you need to give them benefits. Group health insurance in California is expected today. The high cost of medical coverage and drug costs are not going away. The cost of contributing to a health insurance plan for your employees, in addition to be able to offer them choices of eight companies and multiple plans. Additionally it can help create more loyalty than a pay increase.