Are you turning 65 this year? If so you probably have lots of questions, like; How do you enroll in Medicare? When does it Start? What does it cost? What are Parts A, B, C, D?
We are providing FREE educational events to explain how Medicare works, and a complimentary meal is included! These are very relaxed sessions where you are welcomed to ask any and all questions you have.
During the event we will be answering the most common questions you may have when thinking about Medicare;
- What is an Advantage Plan?
- What is a Supplemental Plan?
- How do I get a Part D Plan?
- Should I use my employers plan?
- How many Advantage Plans are there?
- Are Advantage Plans only HMO or are there PPO options to choose from?
- What does a Supplemental Plan give you?
- What would be the benefit of paying a premium?
- Do I really need a Part D Plan?
- Are there costs or penalties to Medicare Plans?
- What plan is right for me?
- How do you know if your Doctor or Medications will be covered in the plan you choose?
Most people ask their friends and family members for advice and research on the internet to try to answer these questions. Our events will help you to understand the information you have gathered along with lots more you didn’t even know to research to help you make your Medicare decisions.
February 2020 Events
We are providing three events this month;
- 02/18/2020 – iHop, 18782 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach
- 02/19/2020 – Sunny’s Restaurant, 7148 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach
- 02/20/2020 – Marie Callendar’s, 18889 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley
Each event starts at 5pm, please call 800-641-3315 to reserve your seat at one of these events. If you are unable to attend one of these events but would like to speak to with a licensed, certified and appointed agent, click on the calendar below to schedule a time that is convenient for you for a no obligation telephone consultation.