Save money on the Medicare Supplement Plan F in Huntington Beach
If you are on the Medicare Supplement Plan F, you turned 65 years old before January 1, 2020. Plan F covers all Medicare approved expenses for Part A and Part B. Although there is as much as $100 or more difference in premiums from company-to-company, Plan F and all Medicare Supplement Plans are standardized. To learn more about Medicare join us at a Medicare Education Event. For an on-line quote on Medicare Insurance Plans.
There are reason you may be able to save money on premiums if you’re on the Plan F.
- People that turn 65 years old after January 1, 2020, cannot buy Plan F.
- Many people that have Plan F are changing to other plans due to increased premiums.
- With fewer people in Plan F the premium for Plan F increases due to the smaller pool of people in Plan F.
There are several ways you maybe able to save money if you are on Plan F.
- By checking other companies and comparing premiums, you may be able to change companies and keep Plan F. Companies can be as much as $100 or more a month difference between companies.
- You may be able to change your Plan F for a lower benefit plan and save premium dollars.
- You may want to consider a Medicare Advantage Plan rather than a Medicare Supplement Plan.
How can you get information about saving money if you are on a Medicare Supplement Plan F?
- Call Welch Insurance 800-641-3315 Monday through Friday 9 am to 7 pm
- Go to Get Medicare Quotes.
- You can go to Medicare.gov
We recommend you have a Medicare Insurance Broker that can help you with your Medicare Insurance Plans. There is no cost or obligation for our services, and we keep our clients updated on any changes. We have a process that helps you decide which plan fits your needs. Visit our Medicare Overview Page.