If you are looking for a new policy or comparing your policy, the answer is a resounding YES. You need to be talking to an insurance broker in Orange County CA. If you’re looking at one of the following insurances.
- Medicare; To learn more about Medicare join us at a Medicare Education Event. For an on-line quote go to Medicare Insurance Plans.
- Health insurance; personal or group
- Dental insurance; personal or group
- Life insurance
- Long-Term Care insurance
- Final expense insurance
- Set a no obligation phone appointment.
Cost of an insurance broker
The cost for a broker on one of the above insurance policies is $0. To begin with, there is no cost to you for a broker’s services. Their commissions are fixed, whether you use a broker or go directly to the company. Someone will receive the commission.
Advantages of using an insurance broker.
A broker works on behalf of the client, but an agent typically works on behalf of a company. When you work with an insurance broker, they have access to many companies and plans and know the details about the plans. When working with a company agent, they do not have access to or know about other company’s plans. So, the broker can gather information from you about what you are looking for. Then the broker can use their resources to evaluate the best plans for you to consider.
What to look for in an insurance broker.
You want to ask friends and family for referrals. The Internet is a great resource for investigating insurance brokers. But you need to make sure you are comfortable with the insurance broker. Ask about their knowledge of the insurance you’re looking for and what their experience is.
Questions to ask the insurance broker.
- You want to think about what you are want in an insurance policy.
- Budget is always one of the first things to think about.
- Find an insurance broker in your county; such as Orange County CA.
- What is the purpose of the policy and why do you need it?
- What are the benefits you want from the policy?
- Can you change the policy, and how difficult would that be?
- What is the length of time the policy will be enforced.
Since there is no cost to an insurance broker and many advantages, it makes good sense to use an insurance broker. The broker can take into consideration your concerns and help guide you to the best possible plan. In the future, the broker should stay in touch with you and check to see if there are any changes to consider. Set a no obligation phone appointment.