Medicare Resources from Welch Insurance
Keep up to date with Medicare with Medicare Resources from Welch Insurance. We also have a Facebook page with weekly information about Medicare Insurance Plans, dental, vision and more at Welch Medicare Solutions.
Which Medicare resources from Welch Insurance are offered?
Up-to-date information on:
- On-line Medicare Insurance Plan quotes for AZ, CA, and NV
- Part A hospital
- Part B doctors and outpatient services
- Part C Advantage Plans
- Part D drug plans
- Part E Medicare Supplement Plans
- IRMAA (Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount) that can affect your Medicare Part B and Part D premiums
- Medicare Education Events
Why do you want to keep informed about Medicare Insurance?
Each year there can be changes to:
- Your present plan
- Part A coverage
- Part B deductible, coverage and premium
- Part C Medicare Advantage Plans (there are new ones and changes to existing plans.)
- Part D formularies change, and new plans may be added.
- Part E Medicare Supplement Plans, premiums change
- IRMAA changes each year.
These are some of the questions you may have about Medicare?
If I am still working when I become eligible for Medicare, do I have apply for Medicare? Do I need to have Part B and Part D when I am eligible for Medicare, or will there be a penalty? Is a Medicare Supplement Plan better for me or should I take a Medicare Advantage Plan? If I do not take drugs, do I need a Part D drug plan when I am eligible for Medicare? What is IRMAA (Income Related Monthly Adjustment) and how could it affect my Medicare premiums?
You may be new to Medicare, or you may have been on Medicare for years. You may be looking at or have a Medicare Supplement Plan or an Advantage Plan. Plans, premiums, and drug formularies can change every year. It is always best to keep updated on changes to Medicare Insurance Plans. For Medicare resources Visit our Medicare Overview Page.