What are your options with Medicare?
- You can choose to have Part A hospital only.
- You can choose to have both Part A hospital and Part B outpatient services.
- You can choose to have a Part D stand-alone drug plan with either Part A or Part B.
- You can choose to have Part C which includes Part A and Part B.
- You can choose Part A and Part B with a Medicare Supplement Plan and a stand-alone drug plan.
So how do you first decide what plans you want and then how to select the plan?
- Think about your health care needs.
- What doctors or providers do you want to keep?
- How much flexibility do you want in choosing or changing doctors or providers?
- How much flexibility do you want to be able to self-refer to a doctor or provider without having to see a primary care physician?
- What will your budget allow?
Welch Insurance can help you find the right solution.
- We have been helping people with Medicare Insurance Plans since 2005.
- Welch Insurance has a 5-star rating from our clients on Google.
- We also research your doctors, providers and drugs, for the plan that fits your needs.
- If you are near Huntington Beach or Fountain Valley, CA come to our Medicare Education Event.
- To learn more about Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap Plans) join our 10-minute on-line presentation at: Medigap Online Session.
- There is no cost or obligation for our services, and we stay in touch with our clients to continue to offer advice.
You have many sources for comparing Medicare Insurance Plans to find one that fits your needs. You can research with your friends, families, the Internet and insurance agents. When you talk to Welch Insurance, you will see your options to compare plans because we carry the major companies that offer Medicare. We have a process that helps you make the decision for what is best for you. Visit our Medicare overview Web page.