The answer is, MAYBE.
Things to consider when choosing a Part C Advantage Plan
You need to consider the additional benefits you could receive such as dental, vision, over- the- counter items when considering a Part C Advantage Plan. You also need to think about the maximum out-of-pocket the plan offers for medical expenses.
You need to evaluate what is important to you when selecting a Medicare Insurance Plan, questions you should ask yourself include:
- How much do you believe you will be using the plan?
- Will the Advantage Plan have my doctors?
- Will it have my medication?
- Will it have my preferred hospital?
- Will they have a preferred pharmacy I can use?
Do you need advice?
For more information on how you can reduce your Part B premiums by choosing the right Part C plan for you click on the calendar below to book a FREE No Obligation consultation.